- They provide cover for the damaged tooth
- They also strengthen the tooth
- They are aesthetic and improve the overall appearance.
Metal crowns were used traditionally. Crowns made of Gold were very famous traditionally. But other metal crowns are bogged down by claims of having lead in them. Crowns made of Gold alloys are making a come back for luxury reasons. Dr. Sravanthi, the lead dentist at Expert Dental Care, is of the opinion that both Gold and Lava Crowns offer a good alternative.
- They are strong
- They fit perfectly
- They are durable and often lasts long
- The best part is the aesthetic appeal as they are available in natural tooth shades.
- They are lead and mercury free.