The facial region is the most important region in terms of attention it draws to you while we speak and communicate expressing our emotions. Hence this region plays an important role when it comes to interpersonal communication. So people with not so perfect teeth-line are not able to communicate better because of lack of confidence. This lack of confidence gives rise to a perceived thinking that they do not have a better smile. Is that all? There is much to it. Let us explore.
The conditions Dental Braces can be used for treating
Dental braces can be used to correct such conditions like crooked teeth, crowded teeth, overbites, spaces between teeth and under-bites. Sometimes the problems occurring in the jaw joints can also be corrected by using dental braces and orthodontic treatment.
How Dental Braces help improve facial appearance?
– The braces work by applying pressure on the teeth continuously over a period of time it is worn. The retainers worn after the braces help retain the changed position.
– This changed teeth position, helps better chewing or mastication process.
– Increased chewing exerts more physical force on the jaw bones and jaw joints. It has been found that such an increased pressure helps the face to maintain strong musculature and bone.
– A strong facial feature with perfect teeth-line decreases the drooping appearance of the face.
– A strong facial feature indeed helps get a better quality of life.
How Dental Braces help improve confidence?
– A strong facial feature with no drooping look provides a younger face.
– A younger strong looking face provides more confidence
– A confident self helps communicate better with ease.
Dr. Sravanthi’s Opinion on Dental Clinics in Chennai Providing Dental Braces
Dr. Sravanthi is of the opinion that most dental clinics in Chennai are providing dental braces. However the dentist feels strongly that the teeth alignment has to be studied carefully before choosing a dental brace. She opines that Dental braces are for everyone. They can be worn by children, teens, young adults, and adults.